We have the following wines available by the taste or glass today as well as a selection of "house" Red, White and Rose wines:
· Two Messengers, 2011 Pinot Noir
· Brancott Estate, 2011 Pinot Noir
Rich, velvety tannins and an abundance of ripe cherry, plum and blackberry fruits accentuated with spice highlights.
· Novelty Hill, 2009 Red Blend
Columbia Valley, Washington
Generous layers of dark berry, ripe black cherry and plum combine with a concentrated mouth feel to make a lasting impression.
· Noble Estate, 2011 Passion Rose
Sweet and sassy describe this fruity Rose. Apricots, nectarines and a bouquet of flowers round it out. A Gold Medal winner.
· Nehalem Bay, Pinot Gris
· Merrill Cellars, 2011 Viognier